Victor Taratukhin received his Ph.D. in Engineering Design in 1998 and Ph.D. in Computing Sciences and Engineering in 2002. Victor was a Lecturer in Decision Engineering and Module Leader (IT for Product Realization) at Cranfield University, UK (2001-2004), SAP University Alliances Program Director (2004-2012). He is Next-Gen Network Global Projects
and Regional Director for Silicon Valley and US West at SAP America, Inc., Managing Director, Competence Center ERP at European Research Center for Information Systems (ERCIS), University of Muenster, Germany (2012-present) and was Visiting Professor at Stanford Center for Design Research (CDR) (2015-2016)
Teaching at Stanford (2015-2016)
ME 310I: The Essential Elements of New Product Development: Business and Industry Perspectives
Master's student at the National Research University Higher School of Economics, Russia, Nizhny Novgorod
Head of Business Analysis Department, Association of Electronic Trading Platforms, Russia
Deputy professor at Department of Business and Management, School of Business Informatics in National Research University Higher School of Economics, Russia, Moscow
Country Manager for Russia/CIS region of global academic prorgam SAP University Alliances
Prof. Dr. h.c. Jörg Becker, University of Muenster
Positions currently held:
• Vice-Rector for strategic planning and quality assurance of University of Muenster
• Academic Director of the European Research Center for Information Systems (ERCIS)
• Visiting Professor at University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, USA, University of Tartu, Estonia, Vienna Business School, Austria, Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russia, Business School Turku, Finland
• Managing Director of the Institute for Information Systems at University of Muenster
• Full Professor for Information Systems and Information Management at University of Muenster
• Editor-in-Chief of the Journal "Information Systems and e-Business Management (ISeB)"
• Editor of the Journal "Information & Management" Editor of the Business Process Management Journal Editor of the Journal "Wirtschaftsinformatik"
• Member of the Association for Information Systems (AIS)
• Member of the German Academic Association for Business Research (VHB)
• Member of the German Society for Informatics (GI) Editor of the Journal "Business and Information Systems Engineering"
Are you a researcher? Would you like to cite this paper? Visit the ASEE document repository at peer.asee.org for more tools and easy citations.