This session provides the current trend in Energy System Innovation and the Environment-related issues, and covers the following:
· The Energy System Innovation education in engineering programs
· Engineering and Physics related activities for understanding of Energy System Innovation
· Environmental Issues in implementing the Innovative Energy System
· Involvement of Engineering and Physics undergraduate/graduates in the Energy Innovation field
· Energy System Innovation impact on future Energy requirements.
Ramanitharan Kandiah is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Water Resources Management at Central State University in Wilberforce, OH.
Tooran Emami is an Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering at the United States Coast Guard Academy in New London, CT.
Bala Maheswaran is a Professor in the Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering at Northeastern University in Boston, MA.
Veera Gnaneswar Gude is an Associate Professor in the Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering at Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS.